Information about the Evaluation Process
Posted by John Garnett on Feb 08 2012 at 10:24PM PST in Regular Season 2012
- Roster announcements: A team rosters will be posted on the website on a date to be determined. Phone calls to individual players will not be made. Last year we found that many players were out of town and thus received the information delayed.
- Evaluations will be conducted at the games only.
- To be considered for an A team the player must attend 2 or the 3 evaluation sessions.
- All players are welcome to the evaluation sessions.
- Players wishing NOT to be considered for A should let the evaluation coordinator know.