The 2020 AGM is COMING!
The Saanich Lacrosse Association is holding its Annual General Meeting on Sunday, October 25, 2020 at 7:30pm at the Braefoot Community Centre, located at 1359 McKenzie Avenue, Victoria.
The community room has a COVID capacity of 20 people. A virtual Zoom option will be offered if there is enough interest. For planning purposes, members are asked to RSVP and indicate whether they plan to attend in person or are interested in attending virtually. Please complete this form indicating your attendance plans: https://forms.gle/yB4J9G1vMSVHThPx9
Executive Positions for Election:
• President – Two Year Term
• Vice-President 1 – One Year Term (Competitive Divisions)
• Vice-President 2 – One Year Term (Competitive Divisions)
• Vice-President 3 – One Year Term (Development Divisions)
• Secretary – One Year Term
• Treasurer – One Year Term
• Registrar – One Year Term
Individuals Nominated / or standing for re-election:
• President – Andy Stuart
• Vice-President 1 – Scott Barillaro
• Vice-President 3 – Jordan Tytgat
• Secretary – Nancy Passfield
• Treasurer – James Scott
• Registrar – Sharon Allan
Nominations for the executive are welcome. For more information, contact Andy Stuart at Andypstuart@gmail.com. In addition to the above, there are two member-at-large positions vacant and the Executive is looking for a volunteer to take on Sponsorship. Lots of opportunities to help out!
Minutes of the 2019 AGM are attached.
The document 2019_AGM_Minutes_FINAL.pdf was attached to this post.